top of page

Technical Sales Engineer

Spokane, WA, USA

Job Type

Full Time

About the Role

The candidate for this position will need to live in Eastern Washington and work to expand the company's business relationships in Eastern Washington, Idaho and Montana. In order to succeed in this position the candidate must have a solid technical understanding of Cutting Tools and learn the product lines we represent and have an understanding of Machining practices and processes compiled with a sociable and outgoing personality to build rapport with potential customers.

This is a field based position where you will be spending up to 90% of your time visiting customers in the territory listed. The territory is all within driving distance and some overnight travel is required. PSI does provide a car allowance and pay for all fuel to support the driving required for the role. The remaining 10% of your time will be working remotely from home to do account planning, enter opportunities in CRM and attend online team meetings.

Key Responsibilities
• Work hard to build relationships with customers and Distribution partners
• Provide technical support/trainings when needed
• Work with management to develop a sales strategy for the territory
• Document opportunities in Salesforce CRM
• Provide cost savings/test reports on larger opportunities
• Starting Base Salary from $60,000-$90,000 per year
• Monthly Growth Commission with no cap
• Health, Dental and Vision insurance contribution



  • Verifiable experience in Manufacturing or Technical Sales

  • 5+ years of relevant experience

  • Strong negotiation skills

  • Interpersonal skills

About the Company

Here at PSI we’re passionate about the manufacturing industry and we treat our customers like family.

Are you worried that you’re throwing money out the window because of a lack of standardized tooling? Are you stressed

out because the tools you’re using aren’t the right ones?

Are you overwhelmed with the amount of tools available and don’t know what to pick?

And are you tired of hearing about the “latest and greatest tool” but you know it’s only because of a sales agenda?

You’re in the right place. We are experts in CNC Machining and Programming, selecting the best Metalworking Tools and Workholding for the job.

PSI was created out of 35 years experience in the manufacturing industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to recommend your unique tooling solution, plus the integrity and follow through to put your mind at ease.

PSI is your place for Engineered Tooling Solutions.

Apply Now
bottom of page